Recipe Name – Almond Oats Raisin Cookies
Introduction – Almond Oats raisin are gourmet cookies which are flaky & crispy outside, soft & crumbly inside. These lovely cookies make perfect companion with breakfast or evening tea/coffee. Let’s learn how to make these cookies today.
What all do we need?
- 160 gm refined flour (maida)
- 80 gm caster sugar (boora)
- 160 gm oats (instant)
- 50 gm almond flour (badam powder)
- 80 gm raisins (kishmish)
- 80 gm finely chopped almonds
- 160 gm unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Vanilla essence
- Beat room temperature butter with sugar till light and creamy in texture.
- Now add almond flour, baking powder and salt and beat again for 30- 40 seconds
- It’s time to add refined flour, oats, raisin and chopped almonds in the mixture and mix well. Mixture should come together like a dough. If required add more melted butter to form dough like consistency.
- Prepare your baking tray, grease it with butter and line with parchment paper.
- Take small portion of dough in hands, roll & press lightly to make cookie like shape. Cover cookie with oats and place it on baking tray.
- Preheat your oven on 190 degree Celsius and bake cookies for 10-15 min on 190 degree Celsius.
- Take out cookies and place them on cooling rack. Cookies may be little soft when warm but they will firm up after cooling down.
- Once cooled, store them in the air tight container.
- Gourmet Almond Oats Raisin cookies are ready to be enjoyed in breakfast or tea time.