Recipe Name – Best Chocolate Brownies
Brownies are baked chocolate dessert and were first developed in United States. They can fudgy or cakey depending on what kind of texture you are looking for. Traditionally, they are either served hot with ice cream or with milk. This brownie recipe is the best recipe to make ooey gooey chocolate brownies. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
What all do we need?
- Refined flour 65 gm
- White caster sugar 100-130 gm
- Brown sugar 100 gm
- Unsalted butter 120 gm
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 50 gm
- Dark chocolate chucks/chips 100 gm
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- 9X7 inch rectangular cake pan
- First of all prepare the cake pan. Grease the pan using butter and line with parchment or butter paper. Do keep some parchment paper outside of the pan so that you can pull brownie easily.
- Now melt the butter and let it cool down a bit before adding oil, white and brown sugar. Mix everything well using electric beater n low speed for 1-2 min only. Do not over beat.
- Now add vanilla essence and eggs and again beat for another minute on medium speed.
- It’s time to add dry ingredients. Sift refined flour, cocoa and salt together and then add in the wet ingredients. Initially, fold dry ingredients using spatula and then use hand whisk to lightly mix the batter. Do not whisk hard, just lightly mix everything well together to get nice smooth batter.
- Now add ¾ chocolate chunks/chips in the matter and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the prepared cake pan and level properly. Top with remaining chocolate chunks/chips.
- Preheat the oven on 175 degree Celsius and bale the brownie on 175 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out the brownie and let it cool down for 15-20 minutes before demolding.
- Carefully pull out brownie from the pan and then let it cool down for 1 hour on room temperature before cutting it.
- Brownies are ready to be served. Serve with vanilla ice cream or just have it with milk.
- You can store brownies in the refrigerator but lightly microwave them for 30 seconds before serving.
- Do not over beat the brownie batter else the texture of brownie will be like cake.
- Brownie top should be glossy with few cracks here and there. Do not over bake the brownie else brownie will become dry.
- You can reduce the amount of sugar because chocolate chunks/chips are also sweet.