Recipe Name – Crispy Poha Cutlet
Introduction – Crispy Poha cutlet is an easy-peasy breakfast recipe which is super quick to make and yummy in taste. So if you are bored of having poha in breakfast or your kids don’t like poha, try this recipe and they will love it forever. Poha is a flattened rice originated from the Indian subcontinent.
What all do we need?
- Thin Poha (flattened rice) – 50 gm
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 50 gm
- Boiled potato – 50 gm
- Finely chopped onion – 50 gm
- Bread crumbs
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- Coarsely ground peanuts – 50 gm
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala (indian spice mix) – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Roasted Jeera (cumin) powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chopped green chilies
- Chopped coriander
- Run water over Poha once which will make poha soft. Now crumble paneer and boiled potato and mix with soften poha.
- Add chopped onion, green chilies, coriander, lemon juice, peanuts and spices with salt. Mix everything really well to form uniform dough.
- Use little oil on hands and shape cutlet in rectangle or round shape & cover in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in the pan and on medium low flame fry cutlets till they are golden brown.
- Crispy poha cutlets are ready. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
- You can prepare poha cutlet dough at night so that you can quickly make cutlets in the morning for breakfast.