Recipe Name – Eggless Banana Cake
This eggless banana cake is very flavorful yet very simple to make. This Soft fluffy cake is perfect for tea time or coffee break.
So let’s learn to make this lovely cake today.
What all do we need?
- 200 gm refined flour
- 200 gm condense milk
- 50 gm butter (softened)
- 75 gm curd
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3-4 tablespoon milk (if required)
- 8 inch round or square cake tin
- Sieve all dry ingredients together and mix them well.
- Mash bananas well and keep them aside.
- Prepare your cake tin. Grease and line with parchment paper or dust with dry flour.
- Preheat your oven on 180 degree Celsius.
- Whisk softened butter & condense milk together till smooth.
- Add curd, vanilla and mix well.
- Now add mashed bananas and mix till smooth.
- Start adding dry ingredients in the wet ingredients 2-3 spoon at a time & fold using spatula. Do not add all the flour in one go.
- If the batter is little stiff, add 3-4 tablespoon milk and whisk till the batter consistency is smooth with no visible lumps. Do not over whisk the batter.
- Pour batter in the prepared cake tin, level using spatula or spoon.
- Tap the cake tin few times to remove the extra air.
- Bake your cake in the preheated oven on 180 degree Celsius for 30-35 min.
- Do check your cake after 25 min by inserting the toothpick.
- Insert toothpick in the middle of the cake to check if cake is done or not. If toothpick comes out clean, cake is ready else it may need few more minutes.
- After the cake is done, take it out from the oven and let it cool down for 15-20 minutes before demolding.
- After 20 minutes, demold carefully and let it cool down completely before serving.
- Enjoy this lovely cake with Tea or coffee.
Tips & tricks:
- Ensure all your ingredients are on room temperature.
- Do not over whisk the batter. Over whisking will create too much air in the batter and this can cause crack and dome in the middle of the cake.
- Ripped bananas are best to use for this recipe.
- You can store this cake in air tight container on room temperature in for 2-3 days. You can also keep it in the refrigerator but serve after microwaving it for few seconds.