Recipe Name – Real Mango Bomb Cake ~ moist cake loaded with real mango in every bite
This cake recipe is heaven for mango lovers because it is loaded with real mango in every bite. Before summers are over, you must try this lovely cake. So let’s get started.
What all do we need?
- 4 egg white
- 2 egg York
- 21 gm almond flour
- 30 gm refined flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 gm sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1+1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 150 gm mango cube
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 6X3 round cake pan
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Mango slices for decoration
- Add teaspoon of cream of tartar or vinegar or lemon in egg whites and start beating them on low to medium speed using electric beater. Add sugar 1 spoon at a time and beat the eggs till the time stiff peaks are achieved.
- Now fold egg yorks in the egg whites and then fold almond and refined flour with salt. Ensure to sieve dry ingredients before adding in the egg whites.
- Separately mix mango puree, milk, oil, vanilla essence and lemon juice together and then add these wet ingredients mixture in the egg whites. Fold well.
- Now add gel cake yellow color to give nice yellow color to your cake. This step is optional.
- Take 6x3 inch round cake pan, grease with butter and line with parchment paper.
- Arrange 1/4 mango cubes on the bottom of the pan and pour 1/3 of the cake batter on top.
- Now sprinkle dry refined flour on the rest of the mango cubes and arrange 1/3 of the remaining cubes in the pan and pour half of the remaining batter on top.
- Again arrange half of the remaining cubes and pour remaining batter on top.
- At last arrange remaining cubes on top and lightly cover them with the batter to avoid direct heat.
- Preheat your oven on 150 degree celcuis. Pour approx.1 cup of water in the baking tray and keep your cake pan in the baking tray.
- Bake the cake for 50 min on 150 degree Celsius and then increase the temperature to 170 and bake for another 10 minutes.
- After cake is baked, let it cool down for 10-15 min and then demold it on the cake board or any plate.
- Now let the cake cool down completely before dusting icing sugar on top and then decorate with fresh mango slices. Garnish with mint leave.
- Real mango bomb cake is ready to be served with tea or coffee or to have it as dessert topped with ice cream of your choice.