Recipe Name – Pan Pizza from scratch | Pizza hut style
Introduction – Pizza is an Italian dish and loved all over the world. Today I will tell you how to make Pizza hut style Pan Pizza from scratch. So, let’s get started.
What all do we need?
- 2 & ½ cup refined flour
- 2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 & ¼ cup warm water
- 3-4 tablespoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- Garlic powder optional
- 400 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Toppings as per liking
- First of all active yeast. Mix sugar and yeast in the Luke warm water and let it proof for 10 min.
- Mix milk powder, garlic powder (optional) and salt in the refined flour. Add 2 tablespoon oil in the activated yeast mixture and add it in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Dough will be sticky at this moment, knead it for about 5-7 minutes using dry flour on kitchen top.
- Now add some oil in the bowl and coat your dough in it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough proof for 1 & ½ hour to 2 hours in the warm place.
- Once the dough is proofed, again knead it for 5-7 minutes using dry flour on kitchen top and then divide the dough into 2 equal parts. This recipe will make 2 medium size pizzas.
- Take pizza pan, coat it with oil and stretch the dough using hands giving it a shape of pizza.
- Now put pizza sauce on top (leaving pizza boarder), mozzarella cheese and then add toppings. Now again put some cheese on top and sprinkle some salt and oil on top.
- Press pizza toppings using hands to avoid cheese coming out while eating.
- Let the pizza proof for about 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven on 200 degree Celsius and before baking your pizza coat pizza boarder with oil. This will keep the broader soft.
- Now bake the pizza for 10-15 min on 200 degree Celsius or till you see cheese is melted and the broader of the pizza is golden brown.
- Wait for 10 minutes before cutting the pizza & also brush some oil on top and on the broader of the pizza once pizza is out of oven.
- Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano before serving the pizza.
- Enjoy pizza hut style pizza with tomato ketchup.
- Do not use hot water for activating the yeast. Use Luke warm water. Check water on your wrist, if it hurts water is too hot for activating yeast.
- Ensure to brush some oil on pizza border before and after baking to keep it soft.
- If you see that pizza base is little white, you can keep the pan on gas for 1 minutes to get that golden brown color.
- Kneading the dough is important to activate gluten in the dough which will help your pan pizza rise.
- You can refrigerate the dough and can reuse it when on room temperature.
- You can keep the pizza in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave before serving.
- Keep 1 cup of water in the microwave when reheating the pizza. This trick will not let pizza dry when reheating.