Recipe Name – Chocolate dry fruit barfi
Chocolate dry fruit barfi is very easy to make and super delicious to eat. So, this Diwali try this easy, no fire recipe which will be loved by everyone.
What all do we need?
- Marie biscuit 250 gm pack
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 6 tablespoon (30 gm)
- Condense milk 1 cup (300 gm)
- Chopped almonds 50 gm
- Chopped pistachios 30 gm (for garnishing)
- Crush Marie biscuits using hands and then make a fine powder in the mixer grinder.
- Add cocoa powder, almonds in the marie powder and mix well.
- Now add condense mix in the dry ingredients and mix well to make a dough. Do add tablespoon of condense milk more if dough is little stiff.
- Grease & line the baking tray with parchment paper. Spread the dough using greased hands. Use rolling pin to roll the dough equally. Keep the thickness as per your preference.
- Now sprinkle chopped pistachios on top of chocolate barfi, press using hands. Keep parchment paper on top and again using rolling pin press pistachios further. This will ensure that pistachios are set properly on top of chocolate barfi.
- Now keep it in the fridge for maximum 1 hour. Take out after 1 hour and cut to serve.
- Store in air tight container on room temperature.
Tips & tricks:
- Instead of barfi, you can also make laddoo's and coat them with desiccated coconut or sugar sprinklers.