Recipe Name – Masala Pav
Masala Pav is very famous street food of Mumbai. Recipe of masala Pav is quick, easy and finger linking good in taste. You can have masala Pav in breakfast or as snacks. These buttery Masala Pav are surely the winner. Let’s learn to make them today.
What all do we need?
1) 40 gm butter
2) 150-160 gm chopped onion
3) 150-160 gm chopped capsicum
4) 1 tablespoon ginger paste
5) 350 gm chopped tomatoes
6) 3-4 tablespoon Pav bhaji masala
7) 1 tablespoon kashmiri red chili
8) Salt as per taste
9) 1 tablespoon butter after mashing the masala
10) 1 & 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
11) Little butter for toasting the Pav
12) Bhujiya namkeen to sprinkle
- Take 40 gm butter in the cooking pan and let it melt. Once melted ,add chopped onion and fry till translucent.
2. Now add chopped capsicum and fry on high flame for 3-4 minute.
3. Now add ginger paste and cook for another minute or two.
4. Time to add tomatoes, Pav bhaji masala, kashmiri red chili and salt. Mix everything really well and start mashing the masala using the masher.
5. Ensure tomatoes r cooked and mashed well.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of butter in the masala and mix well. Add chopped green chilies and green coriander.
7. Masala is ready, take it out from the pan.
8. In the same cooking pan, add little butter to toast Pav on both sides.
9. Stuff masala inside the Pav , sprinkle bhujiya . Also spread some masala on top of Pav's.
10. Masala Pav is ready to be served. Enjoy in breakfast or as a snack.